Helping B2B Entrepreneurs Hone Their Competitive Edge By Writing & Publishing Powerful Books
Have you ever asked yourself...
- How can I get more motivated, qualified leads?
- How can I become the 'go-to' authority in my industry?
- How can I stand out from my competitors and get the attention of my ideal clients more easily?
- How can I make it a no-brainer for customers to work with my business (and pay what it's worth)?
Then you're in the right place.
You can spend months staring at a blank screen, trying to drag the right words out of your brain to start writing your book... or you can book a strategy session with Atrium Press. We'll map out a clear plan to write, publish and market a book that consistently grows your visibility, authority and revenue. You can book that call here.
About Atrium Press
Atrium Press is a boutique publishing house that specializes in working with B2B entrepreneurs and service providers — like agency owners, direct marketers, copywriters and consultants — who want to redefine how people think about them, their business, and their industry.
Atrium is a full-service experience, meaning that we handle everything for you, start to finish.
When we start out together, we'll hone the big idea and structure from the book, interview you in-depth to get all the necessary material, write the book, and see it all the way through editing, formatting, and publication. Finally, we oversee the launch of the book and the sales strategy that will make your book a success for years to come.
What makes Atrium Press different to other book services out there?
- Instead of a six to twelve month minimum on publication, we turn our projects around in just three months.
- No bouncing you around from department to department, or from one disinterested, outsourced contractor to another for each stage: you work directly with our founder Laura, the whole way through.
- Where other publishers will make you sit through 50 or more hours of calls on their schedule, Atrium works around your needs and has a very structured call process that protects your time.
We also include an in-person visit to your location to delve deep into the nuances of your business, to see your team in action, doing what they do best.
This allows us to add depth and detail to the book (you just can't get the same real-life color over the phone), and to spend focused time with your sales and marketing team, to ensure that the investment in your book becomes wildly profitable.
About Laura Hanly
Laura Hanly got her start as a publicist for Hachette, a global publishing house, and worked on projects like the Twilight phenomenon, JK Rowling's post-Harry Potter publications, and the personal memoirs of Michael Palin, Nelson Mandela and Tina Fey.
Born and raised in Sydney, Australia, Laura now lives in Lisbon, Portugal (and spends a good part of the year in the US for events).
These days, she leads Atrium Press, working with CEOs and entrepreneurs to write, publish and market books that transform their businesses. She is certified by Digital Marketer in content marketing, conversion funnel optimization, and traffic acquisition, and has a degree in writing and publishing.
Laura is also the author of Content That Converts: How to Build A Profitable and Predictable B2B Content Marketing Strategy. This book was a bestseller in Amazon's Marketing category, and in it, she outlines all the information Atrium Press uses to create successful campaigns and assets for our clients.